AxixMedia Community Guidelines
We work closely with our producer partners to ensure that we deliver quality programs. Our community guidelines apply not only to anyone that produces content distributed over our content platform but also to all our users, even those who only post comments. These guidelines conform to industry best practices.
Do not post video or other content that:
- is pornographic or sexually explicit and serves no educational purpose.
- will encourage others to do things that may cause them physical harm or injury.
- is violent and primarily intended to be shocking, sensational, or disrespectful. If posting graphic content in a news or documentary context, please do so in a professional manner.
- will encourage others to commit specific acts of violence.
- offers gross images of accidents, dead bodies or similar things intended to shock or disgust.
- you do not own or control the copyright or that you are authorized to use.
- promotes or condones violence against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, nationality, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity, or whose primary purpose is inciting hatred on the basis of these distinctions.
- promotes predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, intimidation, invasion of privacy or reveals other people’s personal information.
- creates misleading descriptions, tags, titles or thumbnails in order to increase views.
AxixMedia may make exceptions for educational, artistic, documentary or scientific content, but only if this is the sole purpose of the video and it is not gratuitously graphic.